Thursday, March 4, 2010

{Cream of the Crop Vendor} ~ 5 Rings Photography



Today's Cream of the Crop Preferred Vendor is Jessi Ringer of 5 Rings Photography. I can testify for her talent because she photographed my family this past fall. She is fun, enthusiastic, and determined to get the best shots (she got in the river to take a picture of us!) :) Read on to see the answers to our questions & see some of my favorite wedding and engagement photos from her site. We would be happy to recommend her to any bride who wants absolutely fantastic wedding photos to last a lifetime!

1. What is your photography style (photojournalistic, traditional, etc.)?

I think a recent client summed it up best by saying that my style was : edgy-stylish photojournalism with a little bit of light-heartedness and fun mixed in.

2. What is your price range for a wedding?

Wedding packages start at $2,500 for the Knoxville area.

3. What do most of your packages include?

All packages include: documentary coverage provided by me, an online gallery for proofing and ordering, and a disk of hi- resolution images for the bride and groom's personal use.

4. How do you keep track of special photos a bride wants taken?

I send out a questionnaire a week or so before the wedding to get all of that squared away with the bride ahead of time and then I make sure I have 2 or 3 copies of that list on me at all times on wedding day.

5. During the wedding & reception, do you offer ideas for creative shots?

Yes and No. I normally follow the lead of the bride and groom. If they are having fun with their guests, I tend to shoot the wedding a little more photojournalistically. If I see that things are starting to slow down a little, I may jump in and try to get the crowd pumped up by having someone do some crazy dance moves, etc.

6. What is your favorite detail of a wedding?

The people. They are the most important detail. Without them, there is no wedding.

7. How long have you been photographing weddings?

I just wrapped up my first year as a wedding photographer and am excited to begin my 2nd wedding season in early May!














Thank you, Jessi, for sharing your amazing talent with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment