Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wilmington Wedding


While strolling through blogland today, I found a post about a beautiful wedding in my favorite place in the world, Wilmington, NC. The photos were captured and posted by Whitebox Weddings. The couple was married at the Chapel at Orton Plantation, which was the filming location of "Ya Ya Sisterhood," "A Walk to Rememerb," & my all-time favorite TV show, "One Tree Hill." My family & I visited there this past fall and it is an absolute GORGEOUS place for a wedding. The reception was held in the picturesque Historic Downtown Wilmington. Take a look at the photos & I promise you'll fall in love with Wilmington too!








1 comment:

  1. Photography is the only way to collect beautiful memories of events. Whenever I see the pretty pictures of my wedding, perfect set up at Los Angeles event venues comes to my mind. It was absolutely beautiful and a perfect dream come true for every bride.

    ReplyDelete